A message to our patients:
At Mile High Otolaryngology, we believe it is our role and responsibility during this time to prioritize the health and well-being of our patients and employees. We know this is an unsettling time for our nation and our hearts go out to all those impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19). Our intent is to remain fully operational and continue to provide you with uninterrupted care.
What we’re doing to keep you safe
- We are actively monitoring updates and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), state and local health departments.
- We have procedures in place should a patient present with symptoms.
- All non-urgent, elective surgeries will be rescheduled until future notice.
The current situation is very fluid and changing hour-to-hour. Patients are encouraged to check the following resources for up-to-date information on COVID-19, including how to best keep yourself safe and what you should do if you suspect that either you or a family member may have fallen ill with this virus.
Our offices remain open and we are continuing to care for patients in our community.
Please note, we CANNOT perform testing for coronavirus on site at any of our offices. Please contact your primary care physician, Urgent Care or your local emergency room for an evaluation if you:
- Have a fever, cough or cold/flu like symptom, or symptoms of lower respiratory illness (e.g., cough or shortness of breath)
- Have been exposed to someone that has been diagnosed with coronavirus or someone who has had contact with anyone under quarantine for the virus
- Have recently traveled outside of the United States or been exposed to anyone returning from outside of the United States
If you have any of these symptoms and have an upcoming appointment, we ask you to place a call to our office to reschedule your appointment. As the Covid-19 situation continues to change, we will adapt as needed, please call us with any questions or concerns.